The Wholesale team in the Sales Department is responsible for providing a high level of personalized service to existing or potential clients of Fibrenoire. The Wholesale Account Manager must identify business opportunities to optimize sales while maintaining a privileged relationship with business customers.
- Manage the accounts of Wholesale clients in collaboration with the sales support team;
- Answering questions to various customer and advise decision makers on technology solutions;
- Respond to customer inquiries by conducting the necessary research;
- Retain existing customers on Fibrenoire’s products and services;
- Presenting proposals, preparing and coordinating the drafting of responses to requests for proposal.
- Collaborate in the preparation of contracts and follow up on them;
- Elaborate sales development strategies for new products for existing and potential clients;
- Perform sales revenue planning and measure progress in large projects;
- Document market intelligence data in the CRM tool for all existing and potential clients.
Qualification and competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage high-level client relationships and enter new markets
- Solid understanding of clients’ business strategies
- Excellent ability to manage high political content accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Driver’s license and vehicle required for frequent moving
- Leadership oriented towards teamwork, communication, action, results and sense of priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities changes quickly
- Desire to win and perseverance
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativety: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire is owed to each team member’s engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- An exceptional social life including: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply