Fibrenoire is currently working on putting together an extraordinary team that will define and support the next generation of our services. The world of telecommunications is currently undergoing a profound transformation. If words such as digitalization, virtualization, automation, SDN, API, etc. speak to you, then you are in the right place!
- Develop in each of the software layers (frontend/backend)
- Take part in the constant evolution of our technology watch
- Develop the internal expertise of the team (analysis, architecture, code review)
- Enjoy the daily pleasures of designing powerful and advanced applications
- Django (ReST API)/Python
- Git§ Linux
- Suite Atlassian: Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket
- Google Analytics
- Experienced developer (10 years of experience in a similar role)
- Excellent practical proficiency of the Agile Scrum process
- Complex architectures (SOA, WOA, 3-tiered)
- Knowledge of infrastructure (network, data centre, telecommunications) is an asset
What exactly is a geek working in the R&D department at Fibrenoire?
It is a person who wants to work with the all the above-mentioned tools, and who already masters most of them. We value open-mindedness and learning new concepts.
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in change.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Taking ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
Fibrenoire’s success is owed to its team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- A stimulating work environment – we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply