Fibrenoire is in a constantly changing organizational context. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can meet the challenges of a fast growing company. Reporting to the Team Leader, Operations, the candidate will be responsible for assisting the sales representative in executing sales efforts and acting as a point of contact for delivery teams. He or she must promote the entry of new revenues and offer pre-sales and post-sales support to the representative. He or she must coordinate deployment efforts with project managers and monitor the progress of deliverables.
- Assist sales representatives in the execution of their sales efforts and ensure constant communication with them.
- Request, assist or write, with internal teams, writing proposals, contracts and addendums and ensure compliance.
- Follow the commissioning requests made to third-party suppliers.
- Make credit requests from account managers or customers and have them approved according to established financial rules.
- Carry out the commissioning requests. After delivery, verify that the delivered services are in accordance with the contract and trigger billing.
- Escalate problematic client files with internal teams and ensure follow-up until resolution of the issue.
- Analyze cancellation requests, calculate penalty fees when required and initiate cancellation of service plans.
- Analyze customer requests related to billing and make the required adjustments.
- Actively participate in improving internal processes to enhance the customer experience, improve timeliness or reduce costs.
- Help documenting new internal processes.
- Perform other duties related to the content of responsibilities.
Qualifications and Competencies :
- University degree in management or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in sales support and / or operations.
- Ability to discern priorities, manage multiple projects at the same time while meeting deadlines.
- Autonomy and organization
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism towards clients
- Be flexible and versatile and comfortable in blurry situations
- Ability to make links and communicate with several internal or external stakeholders (clients)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Do you have a taste for challenge, to be in the heat of the moment?
- The client experience is at the heart of your concerns
- You have the ability to create an internal contact network
- You are passionate about process improvement
- You are comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- You want to be the central point between the sales and delivery teams
Fibrenoire’s team has a place for you!
Our values: It will be TRIP-E-y!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativety: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, owed to each team member’s engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- An exceptional social life including: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply