The Sales team is responsible of Fibrenoire’s growth through the development of the Large Enterprise market. The account manager will work closely with a team of network specialist who will accompany him in the technical aspects of the client’s needs.
- Prospect new client accounts, reach out to client leads through cold calling, client visits, client presentations, networking events and other direct or indirect sales technics;
- Achieve quotas and objectives related to the development of new accounts;
- Ownership and updating strategic account plan (strategies, mapping executive, timeline, forecast);
- Manage sales activities and adopt professional sales technics to identify and propose appropriate products for clients;
- Prepare sales forecasts and provide feedback on other activities within the prescribed time frame (pipeline management);
- Ensure that the client’s satisfaction and needs are met as well as the loyalty and market expansion.
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with various prospecting approaches
- Solid comprehension of client business strategy
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Driver’s license and vehicle required for frequent moving
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all team members
- Leadership oriented towards teamwork, communication, action, results and sense of priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities change quickly
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results : Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity : Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionnalism : Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement :Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply