Fibrenoire is currently working on building an outstanding team that will define and support the next generation of telecommunication services. The Scrum Master works with 2 teams at the same time to help provide added value that helps to meet Fibrenoire’s goals. As a Scrum Master, you are the facilitator of the process. You mainly support the IT department and the product managers.
- Ensuring respect of Scrum good practices
- Responsibilities towards sprints in agreement with the team
- Ensure the team’s improvement
- Facilitator between team members
- Adress the noise the team is facing
- Entry point for the Scrum team
- The Scrum Master makes sure, alongside with the product manager that everything will be ready for the next sprint
- Identifies obstacles and ensures that they are limited
- Maintains the definition of completed
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Daily Scrum
- Planification des Sprint
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Support and educate product managers. Especially regarding grooming and maintaining the backlog.
- Support and educate teams and product managers on the creation of effective user stories and the relative estimation of them
- Builds an environment of trust
- Guide teams on how to use Agile and /or Scrum practices and values and get the most out of it.
- Facilitates the completion of work without constraint, assign, or dictate work
- Facilitates discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Provides practices, processes, and organization to help the team achieve their goal
- Strong leadership and the ability to follow the leadership of others
- Efficient communication
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Minimum of (2) two years of experience as a Scrum Master in a software development organization
- Experience with Atlassian tools
- Understanding iteration delivery and metrics related to it
- Understanding backlog tracking, burndown measures, velocity and task definition
- Good skills and knowledge of “servant leadership”
- Knowledge of different software development lifecycle methodologies (Agile, incremental and iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean, Waterfall)
- Billingual (French/English), both written and spoken
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity : Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply