- Manage the monthly sales commission process for the sales team including the management of the commission plan.
- Lead the process of defining the commission plans and collaborate with sales management to determine team goals.
- Develop, optimize and automate tools and processes to calculate commission payments from multiple complex data sources.
- Maintain and improve the portfolio of performance indicators and dashboards to measure the performance business sales
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of main data (products, cost elements, sales indicators
- Act as a financial expert responsible for the financial monitoring of revenues and margins for the sector
- In collaboration with the Finance team, prepare budgets and financial forecasts (PFA) of revenues and direct costs, and analyze variances (vs previous years, vs budget & vs projections);
- In collaboration with stakeholders, share nalysis results and propose recommendations
- In collaboration with the IT team ensure that billing and related processes are consistent with business and reporting needs
- Contribute to special mandates, projects and improvement initiatives in its sectors;
How to know if this role is right for you?
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Member of the CPA
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Advanced mastery of Excel
- Excellent sense of analysis
- Ability to organize work and manage priorities
- Dynamic, responsible, independent and motivated person
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the telecommunications field is an asset
- Knowledge of SAP, Netsuite is an asset
Our values: It will be TRIP-EY!
- Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context
- Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals
- Innovativivity: Accepting and taking part in changes
- Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions
- Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire is owed to its team members engagement. This is why we commit to offering you the following:
- A stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development in line with your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules
- Outstanding salary and benefits
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply