Fibrenoire is currently working on building an outstanding team that will define and support the next generation of telecommunication services. The network analyst will divide his time between operations and projects (new product development, continuous improvement and support of network backbone, network automation, and define operational standards). He will work together with the other functions of the technology team (IT, systems and software dev) to deliver next-generation products.
- Network backbone evolution
- Support the constantly growing needs of the network backbone
- Management, qualification and updating of equipment
- Traffic optimization
- Technology evolution
- Collaborate with manufacturers on the implementation of new technologies
- Develop and implement new features and services within the company
- Advanced technical support
- Accompany Network Operations Centre (NOC) specialists in solving complex technical problems
- Be part of the technical support rotation on a 24/7 basis
- Support the presale engineering team
- Accompany the customer network specialists in the development and validation of complex or non-standard cases
- Operational excellence
- Follow up with the technical support, deployment and various operational teams regarding deployment of the services offered to the client
- Establish technical standards and build methods and teaching material to train support and deployment technicians
- Ensure that the support and deployment technical teams adhere to established technical standards
- Cisco IOS-XE / IOS-XR
- Publics Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Zabbix, LogZilla
- Jira / Confluence
- Experience in the following technologies : Cisco IOS & IOS XE & IOS XR, BGP, OSPF, LDP, IPv6, EIGRP, HSRP, MPLS VPN, EoMPLS, LDP, ISIS, EVPN, Segment Routing, GRE, IPsec, SDN, Carrier Ethernet, Y.1731, Y.1564, 802.1ag, Multicast, BGP Flowspec, MEF LSO, Netconf, YANG
- Proven experience in solving complex “bugs” in telecommunications equipment, from “bug” identification and trigger to resolution with the manufacturer
- University degree in technology
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken
- Willingness to take charge and resourcefulness
- Rigour in the tasks to be performed
- Actively participate in teamwork
- MEF, public Cloud provider and manufacturer (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) certifications
- Experience in a Service Provider environment
- Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), Scripting (Bash, Perl et/ou Python), SDN and/or optical environment WDM and DCI
- Experience in automation languages (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience in choosing a restaurant for lunch on a Friday afternoon
Our values: It will be TRIP-Ey!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire is owed to its team members’ engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- A stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply