Fibrenoire is currently working on building an outstanding team that will define and support the next generation of telecommunication services. The network specialist will share his time between operations and projects (new products, continuous improvement, etc.) while having in mind a concern for automation when possible. He will work hand in hand with the other functions of the technology team (IT, system and software development) to deliver products of new generations.
- Evolution of the backbone network :
- Support the constant growing needs of the backbone network
- Management, qualification and updating of equipment
- Traffic optimization
- Evolution of technologies :
- Collaborate with manufacturers on the implementation of new technologies
- Develop and implement new features and product services within the company
- Advanced technical support :
- Accompany Network Technical Support (NOC) specialists in solving the most complex technical problems
- Be part of the technical support rotation on a 24/7 basis
- Support of the presale engineering team
- Accompany the customer network specialists in the development and validation of the most complex or non-standard cases.
- Cisco IOS-XE / IOS-XR
- Publics Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Zabbix, LogZilla
- Jira / Confluence
- Experience in the following technologies : Cisco IOS & IOS XE & IOS XR, BGP, OSPF, LDP, IPv6, EIGRP, HSRP, MPLS VPN, EoMPLS, LDP, ISIS, EVPN, Segment Routing, GRE, IPsec, SDN, Carrier Ethernet, Y.1731, Y.1564, 802.1ag, Multicast, BGP Flowspec, MEF LSO, Netconf, YANG
- Proven experience in solving complex “bugs” in telecommunications equipment, from “bug” identification and trigger to resolution with the manufacturer
- University degree in technology
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (French/English), both written and spoken
- Willingness to take charge and resourcefulness
- Rigor in the tasks to be performed
- Actively participate in teamwork
- Certifications of the MEF, public Cloud provider and manufacturer (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience in a Service Provider environnment
- Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), Scripting (Bash, Perl et/ou Python), SDN and/or optical environnment WDM et DCI
- Experience in automation languages (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience in choosing a restaurant for lunch on a Friday afternoon
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity : Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply