Reporting to the Network Operations Director, the network specialist will be responsible for technical customer service. This position is split into two parts: provisioning and after-sales technical support.
- Provide installation support of Fibrenoire’s product (ie. ordering and configuring components);
- Supports the technical planning of commissioning and performs tests and service activations according to the contract;
- Act as a technical resource for our clients during the night shift;
- Configure the Cisco router-switches as required by respecting the existing inline and while bringing your creativity into troubleshooting;
- Be the point of contact for after-sales technical support;
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer technical incidents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position
- College diploma in Networking or a relevant field
- CCNA certification (asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Protocols to be mastered: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP
- Protocols to know: MPLS, VPN, L2VPN, LDP, ISIS, IPV6, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, GRE, IPsec
- Interest in MEF-CECP standards
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build relationships with people
- Resourcefulness and a sense of responsability
- Client empathy and problem-solving skills
Equipment to be familiar with
- Cisco ASR9000, Cisco ASR920, Cisco ISR4000, Cisco ME3600X, Cisco 7600, Cisco ISR G2, Accedian MetroNID GT
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results : Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity : Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionnalism : Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement :Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply