Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the financial analyst will be part of the finance department and will be responsible for calculations and analyses as well as indicators of budget effectiveness and evaluation of the financial performance of the company.
- Participate in strategic and budget planning as well as updating the forecast;
- Produce monthly reports;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost optimization to achieve efficiencies;
- Develop cost modeling tools.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent sense of analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel software
- Ability to organize work and manage priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities change quickly
- Dynamic, responsible, self-reliable and motivated person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry (asset)
- Member of the CPA (asset)
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply