The Pre-Sales Engineering team is responsible for developing MPLS IP Network solutions, Carrier Ethernet, IP telephony and value added Internet solutions, while demonstrating creativity and innovation. The team works with Account Managers by providing clients a consulting engineering approach tailored to the needs of businesses in Quebec and Ontario.
- Actively participate in the engineering, architecture and positioning of our integrated complex technology solutions for clients;
- Develop strategic plans for clients jointly with the sales team;
- Develop strong working relationships with IT decision makers in the industry;
- Work jointly with Operations and the Technology Innovation Group to design customer solutions and product and service innovation;
- Ensure a smooth technical transition between sales and operations;
- Achieve specific performance goals to proactively engage with clients
Qualifications and skills
- Engineering or technical degree with relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of information technology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French and ability to give presentations
- Ability to provide consulting services and advise business clients
- CCNA, MEF CECP 2.0, CCDA Certifications
Our values: It will be TRIP-E-y!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativety: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, owed to each team member’s engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- An exceptional social life including: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply