The Sales team is responsible of Fibrenoire’s growth through the development of the Large Enterprise market. The account manager will work closely with a team of network specialist who will accompany him in the technical aspects of the client’s needs.
- Prospect new client accounts, reach out to client leads through cold calling, client visits, client presentations, networking events and other direct or indirect sales technics;
- Achieve quotas and objectives related to the development of new accounts;
- Manage sales activities and adopt professional sales technics to identify and propose appropriate products and services;
- Develop sales forecasts and provide feedback on other activities within prescribed time frame (pipeline management);
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are met to ensure client loyalty and market expansion;
- Update, maintain and enter data in a CRM;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with various prospecting approaches
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Driver’s license and vehicle required for frequent moving
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all team members
- Leadership oriented towards teamwork, communication, action, results and sense of priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities change quickly
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionnalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team members engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply