The existing clients sales team is responsible for ensuring the application of the consulting engineering method to Fibrenoire’s existing clients through the maintenance, growth and support of our existing clients. The account manager based in Quebec City will work closely with a team of network specialists from Quebec and Montreal locations who will accompany him/her in the technical side of the client’s needs.
- Initiate and prospect small, medium and large existing customer accounts and generate sales opportunities through ‘’warm calls’’, customer visits, customer presentations, networking events, relationships with Fibrenoire’s existing partners and others direct and indirect sales techniques;
- Achieve quotas and objectives related to the development of existing accounts;
- Ownership and update of strategic plans of accounts (strategy, executive mapping, timeline, forecast);
- Manage the sales activities and adopt professional sales techniques to determine and propose the appropriate products;
- Develop sales forecasts and provide feedback on the appropriate topic;
- Develop sales forecasts and provide feedback on other activities in a timely manner (pipeline management);
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction to maintain the customer base, client recommendations and Fibrenoire brand vision in the marketplace;
Qualification and competencies:
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in selling technology services
- Customer service oriented
- High autonomy to work in a satellite office with a team mainly located in Montreal
- Experience with varied prospecting approaches
- Solid understanding of client and industry business strategies
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all team members
- Leadership oriented towards teamwork, communication, action, results and sense of priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities changes quickly
- Skilled with the office suite and the maintenance of customer information through an ERP
- Desire to win and perseverance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Know how to exercise judgment effectively and pragmatically
- Driver’s license and vehicle required for frequent moving
Our values: It will be TRIP-E!
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results : Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity : Accepting and taking part in changes.
Professionnalism : Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement :Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire, we owe it to the team member’s engagement. This is why we commit to offer you the following:
- Stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development according to your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80,92,179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply