The Sales team is responsible for Fibrenoire’s growth through the development of the Large Enterprise market. The account manager will work closely with a team of network specialists who will accompany him in the technical aspects of the client’s needs.
- Prospect new client accounts, generate client leads through cold calling, client visits, client presentations, networking events and other direct or indirect sales techniques
- Attain acquisition sales quotas and objectives
- Ownership and update of strategic plans of accounts (strategy, executive mapping, timeline, and forecast)
- Ensure management of sales activities and adopt professional sales techniques in order to identify and propose appropriate services
- Develop sales forecasts and provide feedback on other activities in a timely manner (pipeline management)
- Ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction are met to ensure client loyalty and market expansion
Qualification and competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with various prospecting approaches
- Understanding of the client’s business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Driver’s license and vehicle required for frequent travel
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all team members
- Influential leadership focused on teamwork, communication, action, results and a sense of priorities
- Ability to adapt to a work environment where priorities change quickly
- The desire to win and be perseverant
Our values: It will be TRIPEy!
- Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
- Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
- Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in changes.
- Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
- Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire is owed to its team members engagement. This is why we commit to offering you the following:
- A stimulating work environment: we are always open to new ideas
- Training and development in line with your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits
- 5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80, 92, and 179)
- A social life like no other: after work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply